Our mission is to establish and restore native plant communities and the ecological processes they support through planning, implementation and monitoring.
Our Core Values
- Provide meaningful employment which enables employees to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Provide passionate and high performing employees opportunities for career advancement.
- Create a family atmosphere where all employees are treated with respect and care for one another’s safety and well-being.
- Demonstrate excellence and innovation in the field of ecological restoration.
- Provide the highest quality ecological restoration services in the Midwest.
- Learn from previous generations of conservationists and restoration ecologists, build upon their work, and add to the collective knowledge of ecological restoration.
- Focus on projects where the ecological benefits are sustainable long into the future.
- Educate the public about the value of native plants, and improve understanding of the role humans have in restoring and maintaining biological diversity and the ecosystem services that native plant communities provide.
- Donate and volunteer to assist conservation and restoration groups in protecting our natural resources.